If your tooth needs its size, shape, or strength restored, Dr. Sonny Afshar or Dr. Fara Afshar may recommend a porcelain dental crown, a custom-made covering for a tooth. After the tooth has been prepared, our dentists will take impressions of your teeth so a crown that looks and functions just like your natural teeth can be created. When your crown is ready, they will check the fit and appearance of the crown, make any necessary adjustments, then permanently cement it into place.
The Many Uses of Dental Crowns
There are many situations in which our dentists will suggest a dental crown. Some examples include:
- Crowns can be used to fortify a weak tooth or to hold a cracked tooth together.
- Crowns can restore teeth that are already broken or worn down.
- A crown may be recommended to protect and support a tooth with a large cavity.
- Crowns can be used to anchor dental bridges, as well.
- Crowns can make cosmetic improvements to your smile.
- Crowns may be used on children to save a badly damaged tooth or to protect teeth that are at high risk for cavities.
We welcome you to contact Star Dental today to learn more and to schedule your next visit!
BECAUSE WE LOVE OUR PATIENTS
With every appointment, the Star dental team learns more about what our patients want. With this knowledge, we determine which treatments we choose to emphasize.
WHAT OTHERS THINK OF US
It’s one thing for us to tell you all about how we operate, but no one tells our story like our patients. Read our reviews!
Watch our video to hear it from our patients just like you!
Best dentist office ever, very nice and very friendly team. The hygienic!, 😲 she is very very professional, I usually have more pain and discomfort when I brush my teeth. I really like hir and highly recommend her 👌. I'm very satisfied with the quality of her work and the overall office staff.
- Ghazwan Alqaraghuli
Call one of our friendly team members today! 916-773-6222
Call one of our friendly team members today!