Rather Deal With Crooked Teeth Than Wear Metal Braces?
Some patients tell me they wish they had braces when they were younger to fix their crooked or crowded teeth. They feel the only option is metal braces and they’d rather deal with their teeth as they are than wear metal in their mouth for two years.
What they are surprised to hear is that they can still straighten their teeth without having to wear traditional metal braces. What’s the treatment?
ClearCorrect™ is an ideal solution to help straighten crooked teeth or treat overcrowding. They work as a series of clear aligners that gradually shift your teeth into a desired position. The benefits of this treatment include:
- The clear aligners are hardly noticeable, unlike metal braces. If you are avoiding treatments to straighten your teeth because you don’t want a mouth full of metal, ClearCorrect™ may be an optimal option.
- You can remove the aligners when you eat and clean your teeth. You don’t have to avoid any particular foods, and it helps keep you oral health in check, allowing you to maintain proper dental hygiene.
- The results speak for themselves. With teeth that are better aligned, you’ll have a more confident smile.
- Not only will you have an aesthetically improved smile, it will be healthier, too. Overcrowding or crooked teeth can make it harder to floss and keep teeth clean.
- Better aligned teeth will also help you avoid bigger dental problems, such as teeth grinding and the wearing down of teeth.
Patients are also excited to hear that the treatment may only take three months to a year. If you’re ready to treat crooked or crowded teeth, call our office to schedule a consultation. We can help you decide if ClearCorrect™ is a fit for your dental needs.