Are you looking for a smile restoration? If you have missing teeth, have you considered a dental bridge? If not, perhaps you should! Dental bridges are proven to be safe and prosperous at restoring your smile from missing teeth. That is why they are a popular form of smile restoration today. Our dentists, Dr. Sonny Afshar and Dr. Fara T. Afshar with Star Dental in Roseville, California, cares about your oral health and is happy to talk to you about the possibility of restoring your smile with a dental bridge.
To help you learn more about dental bridges, our team has provided you with this information on them:
– To limit the effects of a weak dental profile, replace missing teeth with reliable prosthetics such as dentures or dental bridges.
– A full set of teeth, thanks to dental bridges filling in any missing gaps, can restore lost functions associated with chewing and eating food.
– Depending on the location of your missing teeth, your speech patterns may be interrupted and hindered. This can be reversed with dental bridges.
– Dental bridges have shown to be useful for normalizing bite stability.
– Dental bridges can be used to prevent other nearby teeth from moving around in the gaps left behind by missing teeth.
– Dental bridges have been shown to improve your oral health by limiting the number of spaces that harmful debris can pool in your mouth.
If you are interested in using dental bridges as a restoration for your smile, then please call us at 916.773.6222. Our team of experts are trained with dental bridges and happy to see if they can work for your smile.